Transmission and Distribution
SES personnel have extensive experience in electrical power transmission and distribution systems. We offer a creative, flexible approach to our engineering designs to meet project challenges.
Our flexibility allows us to tailor our approach to meet each project’s specific requirements and to meet each customer’s unique needs. We are able to handle anything related to the engineering, procurement, construction, or management for transmission or distribution facilities.
The SES Transmission and Distribution project management team have successfully completed thousands of transmission and distribution line projects from conceptual planning and design through construction and commissioning. Their years of experience have included various types of transmission and distribution structures including wood, concrete and steel structures up to 500kV.
- Design of Aerial and Underground Lines
- Route selection
- Structure & Foundation Design / Evaluation
- Wood, concrete, steel, laminate, and fiberglass pole analyses.
- Foundation Design / Muskeg structures.
- U/G duct bank design and cable pull analysis
- Sag and Tension Analysis
- Clearance analyses (ground, circuit, swing).
- PLS Cad and PLS Pole modelling
- System studies
- Line uprating studies
- Voltage conversions
- Protection, control and system planning
- Acquisition of Approvals and Permits
- Complete EPCM Services