SES provides a wide range of professional engineering services for various aspects of the power and electrical utility industries. We have helped contribute to the safe delivery of electricity to industrial facilities, commercial businesses, farms and residential homes throughout western Canada.
The mission of SES Engineering Ltd is to provide quality engineering solutions that exceed our customers' needs in an innovative, cost effective, and professional manner. Our business objective is having you as a satisfied customer.
Achieving our business objective is the result of an empowered work force which is motivated to succeed. Our core values define a culture where our people are driven to be the best they can be. They are motivated to respond quickly to customer needs, to discover new ways to solve problems and to make responsible decisions on behalf of the company.
Our core values give us a powerful competitive advantage.
We believe everyone embracing our core values will do what is best for the customer, for each other and for the business.Commitment
- Deliver what we promise to each other and to our customers.
- Promise only what can be delivered.
- Expect people to perform their job and be accountable.
- Exhibit openness and honesty in business relationships.
- Treat everyone with dignity and courtesy.
- Make everyone feel important and able to make a contribution.
- Listen without interruption when someone is speaking.
- Make no distinction based on position.
- Respect and honor matters of confidentiality.
Time is as a competitive advantage for which we place a high priority.
- Deliver commitments on time to both internal and external customers.
- Strive to reduce time required to perform assigned tasks. Remove needless steps.
- Act quickly to accomplish our goals and meet our commitments.
- Respond to questions and issues immediately or as soon as appropriate information is collected.
Teams have the potential to produce superior results over what team members could achieve as individuals.
- Contribute to the success of others by helping others solve problems, meet deadlines and work effectively.
- Share information freely.
- Accept and support team decisions after individual views have been expressed.
- Resolve disagreements between work members by doing what is best for customers and for the business.
Everything we do as a process can be improved.
- Provide opportunities for employees to develop new skills and expertise.
- Develop the capability of others through active mentoring.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to continued learning and upgrading of skills.
- Ask "How can it be improved?" rather than "Does it need to be improved?"
- Focus on problem prevention rather than problem resolution.
- Evaluate changing technology and optimize its use.
- Challenge prescribed methods and procedures to better serve the customer.
We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Listen to customers.
- Actively solicit input from customers for important decisions. Always assume the customer has something to contribute.
- Always ask, "How can I better serve the customer?"
- Respond with urgency to customers' feedback, including both complaints and suggestions.
- Strive to provide the customer with quality and service that exceeds competition.
- Increase customer loyalty by always going the extra mile.